- China syndrome in #Croydon with Lansdowne Road deal https://t.co/loVIkxeoCz …
- No 1 Croydon was love at first sight and still follow FYB, but it was Jonathan Meades’s series on bunkers & brutalism that opened my eyes.
- Fuck Yeah Brutalism blogger Michael Abrahamson makes the Sunday Times Culture mag. Le Corb, not Corbyn.
- #NowPlaying “Oceanic I I” by John Foxx from London Overgrown ♫ https://t.co/vY3MxADaHA
- just might be the Chinese play. Clever.
- and Hinkley will not help the steel industry with its £92.50 MWh price guarantee. If anything Hinkley will make it worse, but that
- so blaming the £18/tonne carbon tax for this is deceitful.
- … own graph seems to illustrate the opposite. The UK energy taxes seems to be the lowest of them all, both in real and relative terms.
- The Sunday Times calling for reduced (green) taxes on energy for the failing British steel industry. Their own … https://t.co/rMlxRQPR5w
2015-10-26 – 23:56
By hal | |