- Chaos at TalkTalk: Data was ‘secure’, not all encrypted, we took site down, were DDoSed https://t.co/tUxVUeO1ir
- Quite surprised by this, thought the Russia-Norway border was hard to cross. Well it probably still is if you are going into Russia.
- “a lucrative trade in bicycles has opened up, with migrants buying bikes and pedalling the final few metres”. Migrants to Norway via Russia.
- Cycling to Norway https://t.co/Sc2dbojVmJ
- when front end hacked, the back end should still be pretty secure, yes? Unless numpties designed the architecture.
- TalkTalk hack: as a minimum the sensitive fields in the database such as DoB etc should be encrypted.
2015-10-23 – 23:55
By hal | |