- via Times piece on the star KIC 8462852.
- Dyson sphere:”hypothetical megastructure … completely encompasses a star and captures … all of its power output” https://t.co/j6AcIE5E2J
- “too tall for the helicopter … to carry him … and returned by ambulance - allegedly without having settled his brothel bill”. ST on Odom
- “The internet didn’t kill Playboy; silicone and square boobs did”. (Sunday Times 20151018)
- According to Sunday Times a new air traffic system (Sesar) will use sat-based comms to “give instructions to aircraft”. Crash by hack?
- Morris columns, via FT architecture piece. https://t.co/95Dzl3ihuo
2015-10-21 – 23:55
By hal | |