Here’s a look at a few things that grabbed us this week.
- Above: Ikea has unveiled plans to add movable walls to their lineup in 2018. Photograph by Erik Undéhn.
- A graphic guide to cabinet pulls.
- There’s a right way and a wrong way to clean a toaster.
- Above: If you’re in the San Francisco Bay Area, stop by The Future Perfect’s warehouse sale, at 2658 Bridgeway Blvd., Suite 102, in Sausalito.
- On our wish list: A new collaboration scarf from Block Shop Textiles and Poketo.
- For $1,300 a month, you can rent a 220-square-foot studio in Brooklyn.
- Above: The new book 700 Nimes Road spotlights Elizabeth Taylor’s home in Los Angeles. Photograph by Catherine Opie.
- Cofounder and former art director of Kinfolk Amanda Jane Jones recently debuted her newest venture: Define Magazine.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- Above: On Instagram, we’re keeping up with maker Nikole Herriot (@nikoleherriot) of Herriot Grace.
- Above: We’re pinning a serene bedroom scene via Briar Winters of Marble & Milkweed.
More Stories from Remodelista
- Announcing Our First Remodelista New England Market
- Nomad Table by Jacob May Furniture
- Ceramic Table Lamps from an LA Modernist
from tloghal’s favorite articles on Inoreader http://ift.tt/1LzoIQx