2014-09-10 – 23:55
- Could just be coincidence, but do you know if Michael Young named his PXR-5 watch after the Hawkwind album/tune?
- PXR-5 (brushed/blue) | Designer Watches | Dezeen Watch Store http://t.co/2HMfB26flA via MY next watch (£85, clearly show the time)
- PXR5 - Hawkwind. Not the “coolest” Hawkwind period, but I love the “PXR5” and “Quark, Strangeness & Charm” albums. … http://t.co/nXicsAtnZx
- Apple Watch: designers give their verdicts [not very good] http://t.co/zr4QcieM2N via
- ‘Happiness by Design’/Dolan vs ‘Sapiens’/Harari. That’s from Books reviews, both books added to my ever-growing Amz wishlist
- “He [Dolan] argues that happiness is the aim of human existence” vs humans “the most destructive species everto plague the planet” [Harari].
- http://t.co/UO4bDQ7Ham via Kate Bush setlist is unchanged still. That six-song intro was and is just wonderful.
- England sent their peace envoys to Scotland today. Only Tony Blair was missing, topping up his tan in Kazakhstan? (free lyrics right there)
- #nowplaying ♫ Kate Bush - Before the Dawn setlist acecast http://t.co/3g94nlBdK9
- The Apple Watch isn’t [even] waterproof http://t.co/OcK2ZLh4Pv Never mind swimming, you can’t even SHOWER with this “fitness” device
2014-09-10 – 23:00
Listened to Natural High - Single version - Christian Falk.
Listened to Le Parrain - Christian Falk.
Listened to Make It Right - feat. Demetreus - Christian Falk.
Listened to Calling You - feat. Jevetta Steele - Christian Falk.
2014-09-10 – 02:18
via kottke.org http://ift.tt/1qDaLXl
By IfThis ThenThat | |