- classic - “I suggest you drop your anchor before you drop your pants”
- Two games, nine goals and a little bit of excitement on the end there. What more could you want? Full time: CAM 1 - BRA 4, CRO 1 - MEX 3.
- Mexico let the wrong one in. MEX 3 - CRO 1. So it’s MEX - HOL next round. Should be good.
- One more for Mexico and they will top group and avoid Holland. MEX 3 - CRO 0.
- Game and World Cup over for Croatia. MEX 2 - CRO 0.
- Where’s the video ref? CRO 0 - MEX 0.
- How to Disappear (almost) Completely: the illusion of privacy http://t.co/Dlg3Fvl4tZ via
- Insane Record Collections and the People Who Own Them, via http://t.co/4VGB0AcODC
- Hopefully there are systems&sensors in each lockers in place to avoid stowaway packets of the dangerous kind.
- Are lockers at train stations not an obvious terrorist threat? I mean get package delivered and leave some other “package” in the locker?
- It’s a Doddle: Amazon inks train station parcel deal with Network Rail http://t.co/sdJ2uNUgZP via
- Just had to hear what all that C&W mess was about. #nowplaying ♫ Drink A Beer – Luke Bryan http://t.co/I85ARP3t4T
- Fjords cannot describe how I feel.
- “… assault, public intoxication, disorderly conduct and other infractions …at least 15 fights” that’s a C&W gig, not a rave
- and they thought punk rock was dangerous …
- For the second time in a year, country fans trashed Pittsburgh’s Heinz Field, leading to arrests & piles of garbage: ht…
- Coca-Cola Great Britain Announces The Launch Of Coca-Cola Life™ http://t.co/kG793eaKPJ Finally in the UK, stevia sweetened, green label
- All those sit-ups and ab-crunches paid off for Dempsey tonight.
- Narrow win to either USA or Germany will probably put both teams through anyhow … First goal to USA and GHA/POR are out?
- With all this talk about a USA - Germany draw I predict a Ghana-Portugal draw and a winner in the USA - GER game.
- Half of the World Cup games now played. My better half will be pleased.
- Wanchope thrilled with Costa Rica’s defence | FourFourTwo http://t.co/n9wJtm9dRz via
- No shame in playing for a draw, it is what England should have done vs Italy and Uruguay. Last game would then have had significance.
- So most likely USA and Germany will qualify, but we’ll see.
- Both Ghana and Portugal have to go for it big time. Germany are in effect already through and may field a weakened team, USA will not do so.
- another scenario, USA beat Germany by 1 goal - then Ghana need the 4 goal win.GER then +3GD, Ghana +3, USA +2.
- http://t.co/W5zezUNb2U Goal difference, then number of goals, then score head-to-head (hence US will be ahead of Ghana if same GD) #fifa2014
- Ghana vs Portugal is going to be one hell of a game. IF GER 1 - USA 0, then Portugal need 4 goal win, Ghana 2 goal win (as they lost to USA)
- Bradley in the Gerrard role at the end. Lack of concentration costs US in the last few seconds. Drama. USA 2 - POR 2.
2014-06-23 – 23:55
2014-06-23 – 23:03
2014-06-23 – 18:19
Partly sweetened by Stevia, moss green label, available from September 2014.