- Still using old @Spotify account even with paid-up Premium. Too hard to get playlists over from old to new account and wifi sync sucks. #
- Klaus Nomi mixed with Europe and Wagner! Spotify: Therion: Cults Of The Shadow
- http://cleanify.net/play/track/the-pains-of-being-pure-at-heart/falling-over #
- Memory Tapes: Channeling Roxy Music (Avalon), Talking Heads and New Order all in one tune. Delphic! You can Take That!
- Collision in schedule tomorrow night.
Pop Art or Pop Pop?
Tate Modern or Memory Tapes? #
- John Peel's festive 50 playlists in Spotify. Yay!
- "word I’m reading in a book is the same word the radio announcer has just spoken; a synchronous word"
http://bit.ly/5VVHoG David Flusfeder #
- Just as I wrote "In the future" there was an "In the future" on the telly ("Global Harvest #2). @ballardian, @TaraBusch, @ianvisits #
- In the future I will play around with the characters available, ie "THE middle OF" could have been "< the || MIDDLE || of >"? #
- Dexter SE03E01. #
- Why do people put themselves in THE middle OF three seats on a commuter train? #
- While the battery in my watch was being replaced - I lost time. http://twitpic.com/y1wu1 #
- http://twitpic.com/y1vyu - Crew arrives at Regent St to fix water leak #
- RT @knowyourmobile O2 launches new £20 a month iPhone tariff http://tinyurl.com/ydzo7n4
SIM-only tariff for users reached end of contract #
- Misheard TV-advert just now: "Celebrity quitters" became "Celebrity Gritters". Think the latter would have been the better show. #
Tweets for 2010-01-14
Tags: twitter tweets