- The King at 19.
http://open.spotify.com/track/5QMvGxYvmk9LnCsza1FkPB Spotify: Elvis Presley – That's All Right Mama (Hayride 1954) #
- On bus 38 thinking large chunks of Central London has become very tatty.
Piccadilly Circus and Centerpoint end of Oxford St is depressive. #
- So long, long tail. http://bit.ly/loongtail . Guardian:
"The top 10% of artists are now responsible for 90% of all music sales." #
- Spotify Resources on Pansentient League: 4 new resources for 2010! http://bit.ly/DUazs /via @afront
Including URL-shortener. #
- BLIZZARD: "Snow with winds in excess of 35 mph and visibilities of 1/4 mile or less, for an extended period of time (eg. > 3 hours)." #
- http://twitpic.com/x14ks - Closing schools and having a pint, what Brits do when there's a bit of snow #
- Add the food chain EAT to the "H&M" outrage list: "emptying yoghurt over salads and sandwiches to make them inedible".
- Bursting Out, to go with Live&Dangerous
http://open.spotify.com/track/0sgyEp8EtZgKJmAeNKSr8j Spotify: Jethro Tull – Locomotive Breath (Live) #
http://open.spotify.com/track/4Cu1Sd4ePLqCdbwOr9bzIF Spotify:Jethro Tull–Skating Away #nowplaying #
- This to see speed skating in the UK over 160 years ago. Nice little read that wiki page on skating away on the thin ice of a new day. #
- winter of 1854/55 was exceptionally cold … number of persons present was stated at from five to eight thousand, and some said ten thousand #
- I take some of that back: fen skating on the Beeb Snow24 just now with wonderful winter nostalgia.
- In Britain a "blizzard" is a breeze with some snow, back home in Norway it's a storm with tons of snow. Pathetic. #
Tweets for 2010-01-07
Tags: twitter tweets