Maybe it is, but I’ve bought less than ten (versus 50 or so “units” for the last 30 years or so) this year and I suspect that will be the same number as for the whole of the next decade.
2009-12-17 – 17:52
2009-12-17 – 15:50
- Spotify: Jan Garbarek, Terje Rypdal, Arild Andersen, Jon Christensen – Sart
- Jonathan Ross now only worth 500 BBC journalists. #
- Winter lights III.
Tatsuo Miyajima at Lisson as seen on @JANUSZCZAK.
- Winter night lights I and II.
Croydon around midnight last night.
http://twitpic.com/tw88j http://twitpic.com/tw88d #
- Probably my last gig of the year as The Gallows seems to have cancelled. Lovvers still playing, so _might_ go to Vice mag x-mas gig. #
- Going to The Vortex in London?
Book and go four together to get a nice table upfront. Tables seemed to sit four and you avoid standing. #
- Though watching Seb play drums with chopsticks was worth the entrance at The Vortex tonight. Seb not in this pic. http://twitpic.com/tt5vn #
- Jazz is as ritualistic as rock music. the candlelights, the red wine, the knowing clapping, the drum and bass solos. #
Tags: twitter tweets