A few I haven’t heard, a dozen or so are on Spotify.
- UK's richest man set to make cool £1 billion by massive carbon credits received. Giving Mittal £1bn will surely save the world. What a CON. #
- http://twitpic.com/sgne9 - Typo of the week: "members of the pubic" #
- http://twitpic.com/sgndd - Royal Airforce ad: nurse finds cans of Coke #
- Still going through SXSW 2009 torrent.Sturgeon's law applies:Ninety percent of everything is crud,although I would say 95% of class of 2009. #
- I have banned nothing apart from Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones and ELO in my house; Townes Van Zandt, The Who and Sparks fill those spaces. #
- Current NME (Hello mag for the indie kids) editor has banned everything but Dylan from her house.
Can the NME pls just roll over and die? #
- Best way to get photos to look right on both Twitter and Twitpic (text will show on stream) is to email twitpic account with subject line. #
- http://twitpic.com/sbmnm - Fever Ray lightshow at HMV Forum #
- http://twitpic.com/sbmc0 - Hildur Gudnadóttir warming up for Fever Ray #
- http://twitpic.com/sb8n3 - Fever Ray setlist HMV Forum (Kentish Town), London 20091206. #
Tags: twitter tweets
Ugly device, so not for me (Apple, Asus or Sony when the time comes).
For every 100 copies of a physical book we sell, where we have the Kindle edition, we will sell 48 copies of the Kindle edition. It won’t be too long before we’re selling more electronic books than we are physical books. It’s astonishing.
Bezos on Amazon’s stunning ebook sales
Murdoch almost as busy as Google.